Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Erin
    Erin

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin* - Page 4 Empty Re: .....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Erin smiled and kissed him back, "ok I will wait out here for you ok." she blushed a little think about him in there naked. she shook the thought from her head and took a drink, it wasnt that bad.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Aamir took his shower and the door was left open he then got out quickly and appeared behind Erin and moved her hair from the side of her neck and he kissed it softly wit his fangs out.."Stop beging selfish...." he said and lightly grabbed the bottle from her and took a drink smiling... and handing it back to her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Erin blushed and looked down at the floor trying to keep herself from staring at him. She smiled when he kissed her neck and looked up at his face, "I am not being selfish...do you drink blood?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

"yea...I do..." he said and smiled reading her emotion..."why?" he said and stepped a bit closer smiling at her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Erin smiled, "I was just asking...do you do it often." she was trying to keep her mind off the fact the fact that he was only wearing a towel in front of her, but it was hard."

*wow that sounded bad*
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:23 pm

*lmao*

Aamir smirked and noted that she was mighty focused on the towel..."Okay so i thoug this thing would make you comfortable...but i guess not..." he said and removed and took another drink...."And yes... i drink blood often ....does that scare you?" he asked wanting to tase her...but not going to do that unless se asked.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Erin bit her lip and shook her head, "No it doesnt scare me...It doesnt scare me at all, I know you wouldnt hurt me even if you did drink my blood, you wouldnt hurt me..." she smiled
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Aamir looked at her and smirked... the bdy part hanging to him began to sit up... and he laughed at it.. and blushed... he took another drinka strong one and smirked...he was a easy drunk. He looked at Erin and smiled..."come here....i guess i cant say i wont bite...but...im not gonna hurt you...." he sad and swayed on his feet as the empty bottle slipped from his hand and he reached out for erin.....
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Erin blushed and took his hand, "I dont mind if you bite." she said as she moved closer to him, keeping her eyes on his eyes and not looking down, though she was feeling a bit more comfortable.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Aamir smirked and looked at her... he closed the widow with her at hand and grabbed the other bottle od Patron before slinging them both on the bed.. he leaned in over top of Erin and kissed her... his fangs then went over her neck and he sunck them into her nd drink form her passionately and mixed the blood with patron... he then squeezed Erin's hip and smirked giving her the bottle...and his hands sliding up her shirt...slowly..not rushing anything.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Erin closed her eyes as he drank her blood, it didnt feel bad like she thought it wouls, it felt weird,but it was a very good weird. she took a drink as she felt his hands slowly going up her shirt, she felt like her head was spinning but she loved every second of it.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Aamir smirked and undid her shirt as she drank and he puled down her Bra.. and began lick ingher breast and undoing her pants..."when Aamir was drunk he got bold and really honest..I...I Love You..." he said and pressed his naked body up against her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Erin moaned a little as he licked her breast, she took another drink drink and almost choked on it when she heard him say that he loved her, she knew he ment it, even if he was drunk, "I love you to." she held him pull down her pants.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Aamir went down and began licking her Vaginal area and insert 2 fingers and massaged the her G spot by curving his finger up he then kissed her again and kept moving his fingers, with one hand caressing one of her nipples. Aamir smirked and sank his teeth into her neck again softerthis time and and continued moving his large fingers.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Erin moaned and but her lip, she arched her back in reaction to his fingers on her G spot. the feelings she was getting from all this was amazing. she lightly ran her nails down his back and pulled him closer
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Aamir pulled up and entered her and began moving fast. he kissed her and kept quickly slamming himself into her thrusting and stroking his flexible hips...hitting it wverywhich way. he licked his fingers and massagedher clitorus as he stroked and kissed her again passionately..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Erin was having a hard time keeping quite, she didnt want the hotel to get complaints about them but she could help it, she felt like her screams and moans could be heard all around the building but she didnt care. she moved her hands up to the head board and held on as he thrusted into her.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:57 pm

"Ahh shit..mmm" Aamir moaned as he felt her get wetter. he bit his lip and sped up more moaning as his teen bit down on his lip. Aamir themn grabbed both of her Ankles and put them in the air and an kept thrudting depper and harder. his finger then began to move faster on her Clit as he moved into her and began to grow inside of her as she moaned.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Erins body was shaking with pleasure by this point and her moans were getting louder, "Oh god...mmmmm Harder." she begged him as she felt him moving deeper inside of her.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm

Aamir banged inside of her and roled onto the floor thier bodies smacking together fast and hard. a housr later Aamir moaned louder"fuck fuck fuck..i cumming ...shit... fuck ahh.." he said too drunk to pull himself from out of her Aamir collasped ontop of her and breathed heavily and listened to her heart beat...."i luh you so fucking muh." he sai drunk as a skunk.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Erins body shook as she came at the same time he did. she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his shoulder, "I..love..you to." she said trying to catch her breath, she was alittle buzzed but not drunk.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Aamir " Oh my god....did i wear a condom?" he said with a slightl slur and breathed heavily and and his heart sped up as he waited for her answer..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Erin sat up and rolled him off of her when he asked that question, "Oh god....you didnt." she hid her face in her hands and laid back down, "oh god."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Aamir stood up and lookd at her with glossy eyes..."I...I'm so sorry" He said afraid to touch her he then sat his naked wet body next to her and held onto.."im so sorry.." he said not knowing what to do.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Erin held onto him, "its not you fault, I should have made sure you were wearing one.." she was very scared and wanted to cry but she didnt, she just sat there and held onto him and kissed him gently, "everything will be fine, I might not get pregnant, its a 50/50 chance..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:01 pm