Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

3 posters

Watching *Aamir+Erin*

Artemis
    Artemis

Watching *Aamir+Erin* Empty Watching *Aamir+Erin*

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Micheal sat on the hood of his car looking around. he knew she was somewhere around here but he didnt know exactly where, he lost track of her a little bit ago, he knew that another guy was after her and this he didnt like. like he had told her a month ago, If he couldnt have her then no one else was going to get her either. he knew the guy was around here somewhere also, hopefully he didnt ave to deal with him, though he knew eventually he would have to.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Watching *Aamir+Erin* Empty Re: Watching *Aamir+Erin*

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Jade sat on her electric blue convertable and looked at Aamir..."Yea Girl there he go over there with that Trick." she said and giggled with her friends..

Aamir felt something wierd goign on he could read everyon around him and he saw a guy looking around.. and he looked at him and red hid bosily fintions and saw he was a little upset..

He kissed Erin and held onto her....he wasnt in the mood tomight and hoped him and ERin could just chill.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Erin smiled and kissed him back, she held onto him and looked around, when she saw Micheal she sighed, she really didnt want to deal with him right now, "Aamir...maybe we should get out of here...I am not really feeling well right now." she said tying to make up an excuse to get away before Micheal saw her.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 pm

Micheal looked over towards them and frowned when he saw Aamir holing onto her, but he put on a smile and walked over towards them, "Hello Erin, your looking beautiful this evening, who is your friend?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Aamir looked at her and frowned...she had just lied to him.....she was perfectly fine he read her bodily funtions and all and had no clue what was going on.

Aamir then looked at the guy that came over and he lightly pushed Erin off of him, and waited or her to respond to the the guy.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Erin sighed and looked at Micheal, "Get away from me Micheal, who I hang out with is none of your business." she shook her head and started to walk away.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Micheal frowned and grabbed her wrist, "Stop walking away from me all the time, I already told you your not getting rid of me." he laughed and tried to pull her to him.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Aamir suddenly appeared near them and sent a fist smashing into Mike's face.
    "So much for trust.." Aamir said and grabbed Erin and aggresively put her in the car. and started up... he then went zooming to run Mike over.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Erin whimpered, she was being jerked around everywhere and wasnt liking it very well, "Aamir stop it, dont run him over, are you crazy." she said almost in tears already
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 pm

Micheal expected Aamir to hit him but he didnt move to avoid it, he laughed a little bit, this guy was doing all the work for him, he stood up and teleported out of the way before the car could hit him. "go ahead and act that that around her, see what happens"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Aamir heard what he said and He kept driving. He then looked at Erin and frowned...."Fuckin blinkers" he said and kept driving... hearing what the guy said and getting even more pissed...."Crazy? Ha.....I'll let you be the judge of that." he said and kept his eyes on the road..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Erin frowned and hid her face in her hands, "Aamir your scaring me, stop it. he is trying to get to you, he could teleort into the car if he wants, for all we know he could already be in here he can turn invisible."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Micheal laughed and hopped in his car and started following them, this was more fun then he expected it to be.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Aamir looked at the road and kep driving and he stopped suddenly.."Where the fuck am i going?" he grunted getting agrivated.... he then looked over at Erin and and sighed with a frown before turning around and passing who he knew was the guy... judging his his scent..."I cant take this bullshit Erin.....Where do you wanna go?"
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Erin frowned and sighed, "Just pull over and let me out Aamir...I dont want you getting upset anymore, I should just leave before he causes you any problems."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Micheal pulled over and waited, thinking of ways he could mess with them more, he wasnt good at planning most of the time he had someone who did the planning for him, but he was going to get them apart sooner or later.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 pm

Aamir looked over at her...."Oh so you wanna get out....and go with him? Girl Shut up....I dont know him like that." Aamir said absolutely annoyed and at the break of rage.. he turned up the music in his car so that he may calm down....and drown out any voices except his own..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Erin growled and crossed her arms, she didnt know what was pissing her off more, Micheal being a weirdo or Aamir being an asshole. she didnt want to fight with him, she laid her head on his shoulder and cried. all of this was her fault and she felt bad
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Micheal sighed and teleported into the back of Aamirs car, he came in peace but he couldnt really say it since the music was so loud so he held his hands up to show he didnt want to fight.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 pm

Aamr put his hand on Erin's fored head before slamming on breaks.."GET OUT!" AAmir Yelled after turning down the music.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Erin screamed a little bit and turned around, "Micheal are you out of your mind, your going to get someone hurt...hopefully you."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Micheal laughed, "not till you calm down dude, and if you try to touch me I will just keep popping up everywhere, but listen I dont want to fight you over this, because the fighting is hurting Erin, and believe it or not I care about her, so I will back off a little bit."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:03 pm

"That shit doesnt work..now get the fuck out my car..." Aamir said and looked at him grabbing Erin's Hand as he did so.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Erin sighed and closed her eyes, now she really didnt feel good. she leaned agianst Aamir and whined a little bit.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Micheal grinned, "Ok dude I am gone." he looked at Erin and winked, "Bye bye cutie, be seeing you soon." he teleported out of there and went back to the ware house

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:45 am