Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Erin
    Erin

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin* - Page 2 Empty Re: .....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:53 am

Erin shook her head, "that was some information that I didnt need yet." she laughed and looked at him, "so have you decided where it is we are going or are you just going to wait till we run out of gas and end up stuck in the middle of no where?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:56 am

Aamir thought about her question and smirked at the "too much information". "We can go some where toeat... its 12:00 at night...i konw this dinner thats open.." he said and and smirked...and drove into the express way going to Seattle.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 am

Erin smiled, "well I am a little hungry so ok that sounds great,I dont go out out to eat much, I cook all the food I eat, so this will be nice." she smiled and watched him drive
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 am

They were far from hime right now..and it was Friday night...he was practically a grown man ..and didnt have curfew.... he drove all the way out to seattle... and looked at Erin to see if she was freaking out about being hours away from home. "i dont think we're going to make it home he said and sped up now going 95 mph on the road full of cars...he loved to go fast especially in this Dodge challenger he had...
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 am

Erin smiled, "It doesnt really matter, I dont have a bed time or anything like that, Im a big girl mommy and daddy wont worry about me." she leaned back in the seat and closed her eyes, the speed didnt bother her at all.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:21 am

Aamir looked at her and smiled... his eyes traced her body and he smirked. a few momens later he pulled up into a Diner called Captain Gabriel's. he poked her and smiled. "Where here beautiful.." he said and took off his shirt and reachd inthe back to grabbed a black tank top... and a rag to wipe his face.... he then got out and walked around and placed her on his back....Gabriel would be upset to se a pretty girl walk to her seat..."This is going to be funny.." he said and smirked going into the Dinner...
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:23 am

Erin bit her lip and blushed when he took off his shirt, she couldnt stop her self from staring at his muscles. she laughed when het put her on his back, "I am guess there is a reason you are carrying me, because I do have legs and I know how to use them." she didnt want him to put her down, she liked being this close to him.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:44 pm

Aamir looked at her and smirked...."Theres always a reason.." he said and smiled "get ready..." he said and laughed

Gabriel cam running out from the kitchen...

"aye aye aye!!!! Aamir...your getting so big..and look at this tooky tooky you got here! So pretty and oh my goosh her eyes... Mm mmm mm! you know ya Papa dont like you out late...but eh what da Helll ...Dat old Bastard..is probably watchin mi latin mama sitaz..on Mtv Tres. oooj and i see you be holding this girl.....Haha...you kow to well..." Gabriel was a old friend of Aamir's father and he absolutely adores Aamir. he was a Mover and he didnt play about women they wee to be carried over a floor of any buiding he was or he'd get violently angry... he was mentally all there..but he was a nice guy..who was a hell of a cook. he had enough sense..to tell what was gong on....

"Well Whats Your name.....y'kno nevermind...i Call you tooky...eh! Haha. Loky here you go take the Chica to a booth ..Wayyy in the bacl and ill cook up som Sweet potatoes....i know thatswhat you like eh!!" he said and chuckled walking back to the kitchen talking to himself
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Erin smiled and laughed a little, "ummm that was interesting, but why do girls have to be carried, what if the girl wants to walk around....and Tooky?" she laughed agian.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm

"They..dont call Specials special for nothing." he said and smiled at her he then smelled the air and his eyes turned red and silver. "that smells good" he said and smiled.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Erin smiled, "Do your eyes always change like that when you smell something you like, I really like your eyes that them like that."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Aamir smirked..."Thanks Doll face but nah I Can control it sometimes....but im starving right now!" he said and smirked and began carving a A+E on the wooden tabled with a black claw that sprouted from his finger.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Erin smiled and blushed when she saw what he was carving in the table, "are you going to get into trouble for doing that." she pulled out her note book that was rolled up in her pocket and started drawing in it.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Aamir's body told him tha she blushed...and he finished carving..."I dunno...closest thing to a tree im gonna get to. Buh...what are you drawin' there?" he asked her and smirked..not wanting to be nosey but looking anyway..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Erin giggled, "your not allowed to look in here, this is kinda like my dairy, only it has lots of thing, pictures, poems, drawings, my thoughts, which is a secret." right now she was writing about him and she wasnt going to let him see it.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:17 pm

Aamir looked at her and frowned playfully..."thats not fair..." he said and smiled. sittin back and loking at her as he fidgited with his fingers... and Gabe came and set down a large plate of food for the both of them.

"Ahhh aha There There Tookay and Aamir...No rapido Comer.... very slow....no need to rush ehh?" he asked and smirked dimming the light and playing slow music... he then walked back in with a rose in his mouth and laid it down on the table....

"Gabe.....wow. Thanks...." Aamir said and looked at him then to Erin.....Gabed the stopped suddenly and ran out....he the with his telekinesis moved two candles on the table......"Aha.. there there...for you..and muy bonita Tooky!" he said and disappeard into the kitchen...
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Erin laughed, "I really like him, he is really sweet, strange, but sweet." she smiled, "So this is a date right, if so this is my First Date, my last boyfriend didnt care much about going out together, he really only had one thing one his mind." she sighed and shook her head, "Thank you for bringing me here Aamir, it was really sweet of you."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Aamir was shocked at all of what happened himself....he smirked at her and felt happy. "Your welcome.....this is the first date i've actually had...and wanted it to never end." he said and smirked slightly leaning in towards her his eyes turning back to normal and his heart thumping.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Erin smiled and leaned in closer to him, "well this looks like the start of a beautiful relationship." she laughed quietly and looked into his eyes, she felt like she could just sit there and stare into his eyes forever. she moved closer to a little afriad of what she was about to do, but she wasnt going to let that stop her, she smiled and pressed her lips to gently to his.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 pm

Aamir smirked and closed his eyes, kissing her gently and happily. "You taste good.." he said and smiled slowly pulling away and looking into her eyes as he began to eat off the large plate infront of him..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Erin smiled, "you taste pretty good yourself." she laughed and started eating every now and then she would write in her note book and look at him, "So after this what are we doing?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Aamir smiled and looked up at her.." Hey..I dunno...anything you want...Tomorrows Saturday...We can stay out all night if you like." he said and smiled.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Erin smiled, "That sounds like a good idea to me, I really dont feel like going home tonight anyway, but what exactly is there to do during the night time."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Aamir smiled at that question.."im 18, and were in Seattle,we can go clubbing, et a room, i kow alot of people..so we can get drinks, we can do alot theres alot here!" he said and smiled at her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:56 pm

Erin laughed, "Get a room? are you planning on getting something from me?" she laughed, "I have never been drinking before, that sounds like fun."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:53 am