Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin* - Page 5 Empty Re: .....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 am

Aamir kissed her softly and laid her on his chest. He rubbed her head and kissed her head..."Are you scared?" he asked... kind of nervous....he began to think about everything, the good part about, and the Hard part about. A Kid could be both good and bad....Without the Kid Aamir could move back to California like he wanted and more than likely not see Erin as much as he would like. or The baby could allow Aamir to stay here and wrok on his Career online. Mostly everything was already taken care of...the large mansion was about to be put in Aamir name, fullypaid and all, and he way too many cars to drive. Aamir smiled as he thought of it all....then he looked over to Erin and his smile faded....although everything was laced in diamonds, and everything seemed perfect to Aamir... Erin might not see things the same way. He loved her, and would love thier child with all his heart...but it was totally up to her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Erin sighed, "Yes I am scared, how could I not be, a kid is a very big thing Aamir, and we are still in high school, I dont know if I could juggle being a mom and school...but I wouldnt be sad about it, a baby is a wonderful thing, and I would take good care of it, maybe this could be a good thing."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 pm

"Mabey....y'know I dont have to work but i can work part time just for the baby. you wont have to work a day in your life... thanks to pops and my family before us we're loaded." he said and kissed her and placed his hands in her stomach."everything is already good...I can get out of school early and go watch it...i already have most of my credits.....but its my dad were gonna have to worry about." he said ad bit his lip she hadnt met his dad yet.. this was goig to be very very interesting.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Erin frowned and whined, "ah man, my parents are going to kill me. they are going to kill me and dance on my grave." she sighed, "is your dad going to hate me or something? because I dont want him to." she was getting nervous and scared
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Aamir looked at her and bit his lip..."he wont....hate..you but..he'll think we both are stupid..and probably curse us out....but you'll never know..my dad is crazy..old and you'll never know what to expect. but im sure by next week you stomach going to be huge....sorryy........and what about your parents and i?" Aamir asked and looked at her....
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Erin sighed, "We are stupid, we should have used protection...and they will probably kick me out and have nothing more to do with me, they dont dont like things like teen pregnancy, and they will hate you for doing it to me." she cried
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 pm

"shh dont worry about it im here..i'll always protect you and make sre you okay.. everything happens for a reason babe....im here." he said and kissed her forehead and cradled he rin his arms.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Erin cried until she ran out of tears then she sighed and fell asleep in her arms.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Aamir held her close and sighed holding her close he to then fell asleep and began snoring with her close to him.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:40 pm

Erin smiled in her sleep and started talking in her sleep, she did that alot when she slept.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:46 pm

Aamir woke up and looked at her...h didnt say anything he just listened and watched her.. he rubbed her head then slowly cried to himslef....he was going to be a father ...he could feel it.. this was unbelievable to him.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Erin moved a little in her sleep and continued talking, she talked about how much she loved him, and how she was a little scared but happy.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Aamir kept his hands on her and listened to her all noght long...he then though about his mother and all. He sighed and closed his eye 4 hours later after the dun had rose....falling asleep..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:54 am