Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin* - Page 3 Empty Re: .....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Aamir laughed...and looked at her.."No im not planning anything....and drinks sound cool...but Drinks equal room or my car...because me dricing back to Forks after drinksmight equal effed up car...and i like youand the car....sooo...room or Car?" he said and laughed. eating more and reaching in his pocket.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Erin smiled, "Ya I figured as much, well their isnt much room in the car so I guess we can get a room then, but dont try anything unless I want you to." she laughed continued eating
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:31 pm

"yea yea yea..." he said and smiled.. he finished eating and sighed...."God i love sweet potatoes!" he saidand set a 250 dollar tip on the Table for Gabe. "Let me know when your read." he said and smiled taking a drink from his cup.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Erin looked at the tip then back to him, "Wow thats an awful lot of money for a tip, are you rich or something." she smiled, "I am ready to leave whenever you are."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Aamir smirked and sighed..."Yea....i have i few dollars..." he said and smirked. he then stood up and reached for Erin to pick her up....

"Thanks Gabe!!!!" Aamir yelled happily in the empty Diner... as he put Erin on his back.

"No Problemo mijo..." he said nad smiled... Aamir shook his hand and smiled.. he then walked out...

"GOD BLESS YOU!!!" Gabe yelled from the diner as he saw the tip.. Aamir smiled and walked to the car..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Erin laughed, "Arnt you getting tired of carrying me around, I must be pretty heavy." she smiled, "So are we going to get the room first then go drinking or the other way around."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:01 pm

"Actually your lighter than a pencil" he said and set her in the car. "And i think we shoud get the drinks and go to the room... he said and smirked driving to a liquor store he knew he could easilt get a drink at..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Erin smiled, "Ok, I have never gotten dunk before or anything like that so dont let anything happen to me ok, I am trusting you to keep me under control, which might be pretty hard."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Aamir smiled..."Control? What the hell is that? But I gotcha Doll face." Aamir saidn and pulled up to Larry's Liquors and Wine.

"Be right back..." he said and kept the car running.. Aamir walked inside and grabbed two bottles of Gran Patron and some Nuvo.

the man didnt even look at Aamir he just told the Price and took the money..

Aamir walked back to the Car and smiled.. he got in and laughed..."That guy isalways does that!" he said and smirked..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Erin laughed, "What I mean by control is, what is I decided to do something stupid or dangerous. and do you always get away with stuff like that?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Aamir smiled "yea..pretty much....sometimes i have to bribe people...ha" he said and laughed he pulled up to a hotel called Prodigies.. and smiled..." now look after we get the room, i want you to go to the room and open the window...." Aamir said nd smiled.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Erin looked at him weird for a second, "Ok I will do it, but are you going to tell me why?" she laughed and smiled
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 pm

"so i can get in silly girl." he said and got out and walked in with her leaving the drinks in the car.
    Aamir then went to the counter and got two key cards.. and told the lady that the girl was his sister. Aamir gave Erin one card and looked at her... "open the Window he said and smiled...
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Erin rolled her eyes and went into the room and opened the window like he asked, she laughed a little bit an sat down on the bed.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Aamir grabbed the drinks and a bag of clothes. he then walked around the back of the hotel....."Damn..all they way up there....that 12 floors....ohwell." he saidn and put the bag over his shoulder and went zomming up the building like a cat and following Erin's scent. he then popped in the window and smiled..."BOO" he yelle and climbed him
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Erin jumped and fell of the bed, "god did you have to scare me like that." she said laughing. she smiled and got up off the floor.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Aamir smiled and looked at her happily...."you make me smile..." he said and got a little lost while looking at her..."oh...yea..sorry...you like the room?" he said and grobbed his bag and held onto the alcohol....

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin* - Page 3 Hotelsuite
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Erin smiled, "Yes I love it, I have never been in a hotel room this big before, its really nice."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:46 pm

"Yeaaa...and i have something for you..." he said and took off his necklace. and walked up to her.."I want you to be with me for as long as forever goes....and i want you to keep this....It was my mothers Wedding ring. but its my promise ring to you.." he said and smiled clipping it onto her and smiling.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Erin looked up at him and didnt know what to say. she looked at the ring and smiled, it made her so happy that he would say that and give her his mothers ring. she kissed him and smiled, "I love you Aamir."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Aamir kissed her back and stiffened when she said the L word. "Woah.....Really?" he said and got nervous...
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Erin laughed alittle bit, "Yes I kinda do, I know I am weird for saying it, and I can feel that it made your nervous but I had to say it, you can still run if you want to, you could jump back out the window, or you could use the door this time." she smiled and pushed him away playfully, "Go ahead and run kitty cat."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:25 pm

"Who said im runnin....the damn alcohol is here....and what if i said....i .........................kinda.......love you too" he said and grabbed a bottle and pulled the cork off before taking another stepp to Erin... and gazing in her eyes...waitin for her answer...and feeling nervous again....
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Erin blushed a little and looked at him, she was starting to feel a little nervous as well, "Well then, you better take good care of me, because your stuck with me." she laughed a little to try and make her stop feeling nervous but it didnt help, the looked into his eyes and smiled, she didnt think she would ever like someone so quickly. she looked at the bottle, "can I try some of that." she asked trying to change the subject.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:36 pm

"um yea..here...." he said and broke from the strong gaze and smiled.. at her...
    Aamit smirked.. he then began to think.... i think i may b e turing in the players Card. he moved in close ro Erin and smirked.. he kissed her and smiled.."Im gonna go get in the shower..." he said nad smirked.

this is the ring btw
    ==========================
    .....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin* - Page 3 792853121

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 am