Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Goin Home*Babe-Erin* Empty Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Aamir was trying to get his mind off of all of what just happened...he was a little mad at Erin gor her not telling him what was going and and he was upset at her for lying.but her loved and that wasn't going to change. he pulled up to his gate and gave a blood sample and the gate opened and he pulled up the Mansion.

"C'mon babe... where here." he said and turne of his car.

Goin Home*Babe-Erin* China_mansion
    Erin
    Erin

Goin Home*Babe-Erin* Empty Re: Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Erin opened her eyes and looked around, "Oh...My...God." she forgot all the problems they had for a second, she was amazed at how big this place was, "This is your house?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm

"yea...this is home...enough room to run around and act crazy!" he said and smirked..."when we get in we have to be quiet.. my dads probably sleep." he siad and kissed her before getting out the car and coming to open the door for her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:27 pm

Erin nodded, "Ok...I am a little to shocked to speak anyway." she laughed quietly and got out of the car when he opened the door for her.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 am

Amit smiled and loked at her he then placed his hand on a panel and the dor opened.... she smile at her and winked."welcome home."
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Erin smiled and held onto him, "wow, this place is so amazing." she held his hand and sighed, "Are you still mad at me?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Aamir walked down the large hallway which looked like a museum while painting lined the wall and marble statues stood behinf velvet ropes. "Do you want a lie or the truth?" he asked and looked at her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Erin sighed, "I want the truth, I can handle it babe just tell me." she looked at the statues and sighed agian, she knew she shouldnt have lied to him like that but she didnt know what else to do.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:29 pm

"Yes..i am mad at you...." he said right before looking up and seeing his dad looking right at them with his cane and oxygen.

"mmmhmm.....thats who she is.....messing with fast girls Aamir i done told you boy. Now she pregnate i can smell it all in the air....smell just like ya mama...Stupid asses... ya judt dumb as hell...Boy i tell ya you better hope that lil monster come after im dead....cause ya aint bringin no abies up in here. Lost you fuckin mind. I gotta say she cute....real real cute......but stupid...the pretty ones always stupid. and you just as mucha dumbass as her.....why you aint wear a rubber...asshole. goones gracious......gone take that grl to get something to eat i knoe her fine ass gettin hungry already....she gotta nibbler in her now.....girl get ready for hell...that thing is gonna tear you from the inside out. mm mm mm...im going to bed... leave me the hell alone." Mr Devaugn said and shook his head walking away and sighing....talking to himself..."thats gonna be a pretty damn baby..everybody watch out...heh heh heh...those DeVaughn has always been sexy...hee hee hee" he said in his old man voice.
    "Wow babe im sorry i wasnt expecting that...." Aamir said totally shocked and appauled that she reallwas pregnate....he then took her into the kitchen to feed her and talk..he was shocked at what just happened..and hoped Erin was okay.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Erin laid her head down and stayed quiet for awhile trying not to cry. "Im...not...hungry." she said slowly holding back her tears, she didnt want to cry, she was tired of crying. She felt awful,she was pregnant, Aamir was mad at her, and she got yelled at, and now she didnt feel good.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Aamir looked at Erin and sighed.... he fixed her some food and walked behing her...."Babe its okay....dont worry about it....i'll get over it...please....eat something.....im sorry for putting you through all of this...I'll just...leave you alone... sorry." he said and set the plate down in front of her then putting his hands on his head walking away.."My god im so stupid..." he mumbled under his breath...and sighed,
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Erin sighed and picked at the food, she was to sick and upset right now to eat anything, she would just puke it back up. she closed her eyes and tried to calm down, she tried to think about something else to get her mind off of it but everything on her mind right now had to do with Aamir and the baby. she frowned and put her face in her hands, "What am I gonna do.."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Aamir sat on the floor and wiped his face..."Damn what the hell...." he said and slowly got back up...."Come here..." Aamir said and walked towards her with open arms..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Erin looked at him and walked over to him, "Im sorry Aamir, I am so sorry." she started crying agian even though she tried her best not to.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm

"Shhhh dot worry...its okay ......i cant stay mad at you forever.....shhh" he said and picked her going to his room. he walke dup the large flight of staird and entered a room that was huge,,, it was amost like a three bedroom apartment with a living room and all..."here lay down....I love you" he said and laid her on the large soft bed. and kissed her forehead.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Erin sighed and closed her eyes, "I really dont feel good at all babe." she grabbed a pillow and put it over her face. not only did her stomach hurt but her head hurt to.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Aamir looked at her defeated....he didnt know what to do... he put his head to Erins stomach and listened...."Shhhh..." Aamir sai and rubbed her belly...and he heard it get quieter..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Erin calmed down and stopped crying. she moved the pillow from her face and looked down at him, "Do you hear anything?" she smiled a little bit.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:11 pm

"Yea i hear it moving and and rumbling around....but it seems to understand me..." Aamir said and kissed her stomach...."Sont move to much...please.." he said and kept listening.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Erin sighed and stayed still, she was happy that he was so interested in the baby, it made her very happy. she closed her eyes and focused trying to feel it moving and she smiled when she could feel it.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Aamir smiled..amused by how it listened...."this is so cool..." he said and smiled running her belly and closing his eyes...."I Love you....and you too Erin!" he said and smirked.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 pm

Erin smiled, "I love you to babe, we have alot of planning to do, we still need to tell my Parents, which I am not looking forward to." she sighed.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Aamir nodde dhis head and sighed...."okayyyyy.....my dad might be nicer tomorrow....he is a really cool guy....and nice at heart." he said and rubbed softer...on her stomach and smiled
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Erin whined a little, "Are you still going to love me when I am big and fat...and something you dad said bugged me, about the baby hurting me...im scared"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm

"Erin......of course i'll still love you. no matter how big you get. and dont worry everything will be okay....that man is old and crazy." Aamir said and lifted up and kissed her lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:49 am