Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin* Empty .....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 am

Aamir was sitting on the hood of his car smoking a cigarette and hlling with his homeboys. he wasnt really paying any attention to what they were saying but he heard them loud and clear.. he rubbed his haid and his shoulders....he had fought tomight....won...as usual. He then gazed around at al the women and girls hanging around and smiled...before he turned and saw some one that he took an intrest in... he then looked at one of his friends..."Yo...who is that?" Aamir asked..

"I dunno....I konw shes a Junior though...aha...shes hot..wouldnt mind that!" he said and smirked looking at he as well..

Aamir rolled his eyes and hopped off his Mustang.... he lightly messied his hair and walked up to her plucking ashes from his Cigarette.
    Erin
    Erin

.....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin* Empty Re: .....Mmmm Who Is That?*Erin*

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 am

Erin wasnt really used to being around this many people, but she wanted to she what the big fuss was about this place, so far it had been ok she watched a fight and talked to a couple guys but she didnt really find them at all interesting. she sighed when she saw yet another guy coming up to her, "Here we go agian." she said to herself quietly. He did seem different though, the smoking she didnt like but maybe he would be someone to peak her interest.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:33 am

Aamir walked up to her and smiled... he then sat on the the hood of a total strangers Car and and flipped him off when he said something about it..."Hey....s'goin on?" he asked and looked at her with lazy eyes... and wild hair... blood stains on his shirt...
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:38 am

Erin laughed a little and tucked her hair behind her ear, "you know when you sit on someones car, flipping them off is not usually a nice thing to do, it might start a fight, and it looks like to me that you have been in enough fight tonight." she smiled, "and its going ok I guess."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:44 am

Aamir smiled and looked at her...."Start a fight...nahh...and nice.....i guess your right..but this car is kind of comfortable..you should give it a try. Mabey you wont be guessing things are just okay anymore..." he said and smirked a litle looking down at his shirt grimacing and then looked back at her...smirking
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:04 am

Erin laughed and shook her head, "No I think I will stand, but thanks for offering handsome." she smiled and looked at his shirt, "I am guess that you won your fight right, you got a name Champ?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 am

Aamir smirked at her...he wasnt one to brag..but he was cocky at times.."My names Aamir...and yea..i won...beautiful. Whats your name pretty girl?" he asked and suddenly lost the taste for the cigarette... he threw it to the guy who he had beaten the other day and he took the fire from the cigarette and made it grow..."Lets go.." he said to his crew and looked at aamir before walking off.

Aamir chuckled and wiped his face a little..."Guess your friends arent my friends...." he said pointing out that he was in the wrong place....he wasnt in his territory...
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:20 am

Erin smiled, "well Aamir, if you really want to know my name, I think I am going to make you work for it, you can stay here,or...you can come with me. the choice is your but either way I am leaving, I dont really fit in with any of these people if you hadnt already noticed."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:24 am

"Work....well damn." he said and hopped of the hoof and looked at her..."You have a car? or did you walk?." heasked an turned his head over to his muscle car..which he didnt want to leave but would..if she had her own.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:27 am

Erin smiled, "I walked, my family isnt rich enough to be any of these fancy cars that you see around here, which means we will be taking your car Champ." she winked at him and started walking over to his car
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 am

Aamir watched her for a second and and smirked as she walked he then followed behind her..."Well i tell ya what...we keep being friends...you'll have what ever you want.." he said and smirked....

"Damn Mir....you got it like that...." one of his friends said and looked at Erin...

"Dammmmmn ex-girlfriend onna be mad bout that.....papa was a rollin' stone......dun dun dun dun...aha" another friend said and laughed.

Aamir looked at them and shook his head..."you guys are stupid...." he said and opened the door for Erin. "Dont pay them any attention...." Aamir said and smirked..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 am

Erin smiled, "I dont take hand out from people, I like to work for what I want." she rolled her eyes and shook her head at the other boys, "Well boys will be boys I suppose, but ex girlfriend? what happened with her if you dont mind me asking?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:45 am

Aamir got inside the car and cranked it up....before giving dueces to his friends. he the began to drive....he heard what she said about working for what she wants and he smirked and shook his head.....then to answer her question he looked out at the road deep in the woods...and said...simply.."She wasnt like you.." he said and looked at her before eyeing the road again.. one hand on the wheel...
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:48 am

Erin smiled and actually blushed a little bit, "how do you know that, you have only known me for a few minuets, and you dont even know my name, you dont know weither I am like her or not."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:53 am

Aamir laughed...."Oh yes i do....you two are very different. If you were her...you wouldnt be there right now." he said and tilted his head toward her seat.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 am

Erin laughed and smiled, "ok then I will take your word for it then...My name is Erin, Erin Mitchell, where exactly would she be then?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:02 am

Aamir smirked and shook his chuckling...."Around the croch area..." he said and chuckled.."I Like Erin its short....ilong names..like christina...or Jessica. Erin..boom done. I like that." he said and smiled.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 am

Erin laughed, "Well I dont think I will be in that area any time soon, and thank you I have always liked my name." she smiled and looked out the window, "So where are we going to go? you going to park somewhere in the middle of the woods and try to seduce me" she teased
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 am

Aamir smirked and kept driving..."I already told you we keep being friends and you can have what ever you want. But you dont like handouts remember.." he said and smirked looking over at her...intentionally not telling her where they were going... he didnt know.. he had a tank full of gas and a beautiful girl in his car... she was the only thing he was thinking about... he was just driving...enjoying time with her...but she didnt know that.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 am

Erin smiled, "Fine dont tell me where we are going, I dont care." she rolled her eyes and looked out the window, every now and then she would glance over at him, "So why dont you tell me more about yourself, what kind of things do you like?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 am

Aamir smirked "Well My whole name is Aamir DeVaughn....umm...my mom died while giving birth...she looks alot like you, Im a Changing Biter...i can turn into a Panther...my dad is sick with cancer...I want to be a cop....something like that....who doesnt like gettin paid to whoop ass..." he said and smiled.."oh and i Like you....like i like football."
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 am

Erin smiled, "so you play football, I thought you looked like a jock, shouldnt you be flirting with a cheerleader." she teased, "I am sorry about you dad, that must be pretty rough...would you like to know more abour me or do you like to not know things?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 am

Aamir smirked.."cheerleaders....they are all the same..."Oh yea.. im so like goin out with Aamir...O M G" he said mocking them in what high voice he could his voice being so low and older than what he looked like. he laughed "yea i would like to know about you..." he said and smiled..
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:35 am

Erin laughed when he started mocking the cheerleaders, "you are so different, I have never met anyone like you before." she smiled, "Well I am a changer, I turn into a white tiger. Me and my parents dont really get along, they were always to busy to really spend time with me, I moved around alot to, this is the 15th place I have lived at, we dont stay anywhere very long."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 am

Aamir smiled a thanking smile " Damn....15? thats 3 inches more than m..........that sucks you and your parents dont get along. They're lucky to have you." he said and smirked looking at her quickly and back to the wheel...hoping he played that one off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:14 am