Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Goin Home*Babe-Erin* - Page 3 Empty Re: Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:58 pm

"Im Erins Boyfriend and baby'sfather....." he said trying to get it over quickly. he listened to the craziness and raised an eye brow...."you wee right Erin..." he said and smirked... slighty stepping forward.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Erins father smiled a little, "Well I guess your mom won the bet, you got pregnant before you turn 18, damn I was sure that I would win. you better go upstairs nd tell your mother, and remember the three D's, Dive Duck and Dodge."
    Erin shot an I am going to kill you look at Aamir and sighed, "Ya papa I know I am sorry you lost you 50 bucks...I will go tell her." she went up the stiars.
    Erins father looked at Aamir, "Well its nice to meet you I guess, my names Paul." he walked over to the couch and sat down.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Aamir bit his lip and nodded to Erin's Father...."Nice to meet you as well.." he want ed to laugh the 3 D's but didnt...Erin was a;ready upset... so he sat down and waited for Erin.. alert and ready to zoom if neccesary.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 pm

upstairs you could hear a bunch of screaming and crashing, Erins mother was calling Erin a whore and a slut and everything else she could think of, erin was busy dodging things that were getting thrown at her. next thing anyone knew a white tiger was running down the stairs getting chased by a leopard.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:31 pm

jumped in fear and grabbed the Leopards tail and threw her back against the wall. "What the hell!" he said as he held the leopard upside down from its tail and grabbed it throat. "Erin get your stuff and let go1" he said and sighed not wanting to phase and bring this house down.. but he would.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Erin ran up to her room and shifted back and got dressed, her face was red from being slapped and she her arm was bleeding, she quickly wrapped it up and put on a long sleeve shirt so maybe Aamir wouldnt notice. she grabbed everything that she needed and ran down the stairs, "Ok let my mom go and lets go."
    Erins dad was laughing his ass of on the couch.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:40 pm

amir smeled the blood on Erin and black fur began to grow on his arms.. he hadnt phased in a minuet and he sighed... and drpped the large cat and walked for the door.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Erin ran out the door and got into the car, it didnt go as bad as she thought, she thought she would be bleeding more then she was, she held onto her arm and sighed, she just wanted to get away from here.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Aamir got in the car and sighed driving off..."Are you okay?" he asked and lightly picked up her arm examining it with is eyes.. and nose.. he kissed it and sighed grabbing her hand and driving back to the house.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm

Erin sighed, "Ya I am ok,Im used to it, if you hadnt grabbed her she might have hurt the baby." she leaned agianst him, "No wonder dad drinks all the time."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Aamir sighed and smirked..."Well im glad everything went...semi smoothly, and i like your dad. he cool." he aid and smiled looking at Erin.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Erin sighed, "dad is a clown, he is always like that when he is drunk...babe you might want to pull over, I think I am going to puke"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Aamir didnt like vomit.. he pulled over quickly and back up a bit reaching over and opening the door..."uhh you...you okay.." he said leaning forward slightly and then backwards quickly and looking at her....worried.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Erin got out of the car and fell to her knees and started puking, she felt awful and was turning really pale. "What..is wrong with me..." she tried to stand back up but couldnt.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Aamir got really worried and went up to her quickly and rubbed her stomach and looked at it...."look...there are hands..." he siad and frowned.... they were hurting Erin...."dont do thst...no no no..." Aamir whispered to the baby and wanted it to stop.. it was hurting Erin.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Erin felt a sharp pain and she closed her eyes and leaned agianst him, "I want to lay down." she took a deep breath as the pain slowly started to go away.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:39 pm

"O..okay" he sianda nd picked her up and placed her in the back of his car andlaid her down... he sighed and returned to the front seat....he would have to get used to thins like this... but to be honest those things terrified him.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Erin whimpered a little and soon fell asleep in the back of the car, she didnt think she was going to be able to handle this for very long.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Aamir arrived to the house and slowly an carefully pulled erin from the car and walked up to his room...he removed her clothes and put her into the tub carfefully and got wet as he did so..."Just relax.." he said and washed her and kissed her forehead.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Erin closed her eyes and relaxed as he washed her hair, she felt the color returning to her face and she wasnt as pale anymore. she was feeling alot better,"Thank you."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:44 am

AAmir looked at her and smiled.. "No Problem babe... it my job to take care of you.." he said and kissed her forehead and washed her belly slowly and he began to think again... of what was inside of her... it was all to real. "wow..." he said and stared in amazment at her belly...."Your even more beautiful like this.." he said and looked into her eyes and smiled.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Erin laughed quietly and shook her head, "your just saying that, I am already starting to get fat...but I am happy." she rubbed her belly and smiled, "I think he is asleep, thats why I am not hurting, but something is bothering me...I feel two heart beats down there."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:26 pm

Aamir was about to tell her to shut up then he froze at the two heartbeat thing."Y...you're kidding right..." he asked with a puzzeled and horrified face.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Erin nodded, "Ya see for your self." she took his hands and put them on both sides of her stomach, "Feel them? two Different Heart beats."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Aamir looked at her like she was crazy..."Your shitting me....there two of them little things.." he said and frowned. feeling what Erin was talking about. he bangged his head up against the wall and it cracked..."Two?" he asked and sighed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:33 pm