Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Goin Home*Babe-Erin* - Page 5 Empty Re: Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Aamir walked beind her and looked at hee wierd..."what kind of voices?" he asked confused, as he laid on the bed with her smirking.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Erin sighed, "I dont know but they are arguing and its bugging me." she laughed and smiled.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"i think i have a clue at what it is." he said and kissed he stomach and sighed...."my goodness this is goin to be a experience." he siad and smiled.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Erin smiled and looked at her stomach, "well if it is you two, stop fighting, you are giving mommy a head ache." she laughed and looked at Aamir, "the other is going to be a girl so pick out a girl name."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Aamir smiled and rubbed her belly.. "ummmm... how do you like Aaliyah?" he asked and smiled before kissing her stomach and looking back up to her and hugging her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Erin smiled, "I like it alot, from the sound of things I think Erick might be our trouble maker." she laughed and looked at him, "I love you."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Aamir smiled and kissed her back passionately and hugged her.. he loved having her close and touching her.. it made him felt so complete and loved.. it ws great.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 pm

erin winced, "ow, someone has big feet." she rubbed her belly and smiled, she was so happy right now that she pratically glowed. she laid her head on Aamirs shoulder and sighed, everything was turning out to be ok.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Aamir Smiled and snuggled her.. and kissed her head.."someones like thier dad.." he siad and kept his hand on her stomacach and breathed her scent in..and smiled he was happy right now, andhe turnd on the Tv.."Aahh this is my favorite show... these old women make me think of female versions of my dad.." he said and laughed as Gold Girls came on.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Erin smiled, "this show is old, I used to watch it all the time with my granny." she kissed him and laughed quietly. she liked just relaxing with him, it took alot of her stress away, "I think they are falling asleep agian." she looked down at her stomach, "they are being awful quiet."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Aamir smiled anr lightly rubbed her belly.." yea.. i thnk so too.. either that or they're being nosey..." he said and chuckled a bit looking down at her belly and kissing the top of her head.. he felt great... calm clean and relaxed.. nothing was better than this.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Erin smiled, "yes or that." she watched the tv for awhile and got sleepy, she closed her eyes and started falling alseep.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Aamir smiled and looked at her and... he let out a yawn and soon doze off with his arms aroud her as usual he then began the regualr awfully loud snoring he did and slept peaceully.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Erin stired aliitle in her sleep as the babys started complaining about the loud noise, she smiled, "get used to it kids." she laughed quietly and went back to sleep.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Aamir smled in his sleep and let the loud noise fill the room and he keot his arm around Erin and actually felt extremely happy as he slept. he then began to talk... that was a first.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Erin opened her eyes when she heard him talking, she smiled and listened to see what exactly he was saying.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 am

"twins....this is gonna be ......crazy. i want sweet potatoes..." he mumbled in his sleep and started snoring again smilig ni hs sleep as he did when he was happy.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Erin smiled and giggled, he was always thinking about food. she laughed quietly and went back to sleep.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Aamir smiled and felt te kids in Erin resting as well.."Sweet potatoes.." he said and began snoring again and putting his face in Erin hair to smell her. he loved it. and he was so serine.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 am

Erin woke up to a dim morning light and yawned, it was a school day but she didnt feel like going to school, she didnt want to explain to anyone how she was getting so big so fast. she looked down at her stomach and about freaked out she was way bigger then she was when she went to sleep. she groaned and put a pillow over her face, she was in a crying mood, so she cried.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 pm

Aamir woke up and looked at ERin... he pulled the pillow fonr her face and sighed..."Shhh..dont worry...thats suppose to happen." he said notcing her rather large stomach. "We have to go to school....I really have to....seniors cant miss many days babe." he said and kissed her and rubbed her stomach before looking over to the clock.. he had a hour and 25 minuets before he had to leave. "C;mon babe...lets get up i have to cook for and everything... damn and i have to give my dad his medicine. he said and wiped her tears.."Dont cr....i feel guilty hen you cry.." he sai dn rubbed her hair.. and held her close rubbing her plump belly, and feeling the babies feet.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 pm

Erin stopped crying and looked at him, "I just dont feel good babe thats all, im emotional I guess." she wiped away the remaining tears and sat up, "ok I guess I should get ready for school while you cook...I guess I will have to wear one of your shirts...seeing how I am to big for any of mine." she felt like crying agian.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Aamir sighed, and kissed her again.."Dont eorry about it i'll buy you some more." he said and helped her up.. he then grabbed his foot ball jersey and one of his tank tops for her and took a breath before going to cook.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Erin put them on and smiled, "how do I look?" she laughed and walked around a bit, trying to get used to being so big, "you know I am starting to feel really good, I dont know what it is but Im just so happy right now."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Aamit laughed and looked at her..."Erin your mood swings are crazy." he siad and set her plate down.. and made one for himself before going to get her shoes, and his football jacket... he had 2. "After we eat we gotta go beautiful" he said and smiled. as he begant o eat quickly while smiling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:59 pm