Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC)

Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC) Empty home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC)

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Driann rna in to the back yard " ehres most of the metal." there would be old scraps of cars and otehr metal all over place as there was alos large sheets or iron and sliver ." So. what do ua think?"

Last edited by Drianna Brown on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cain
    Cain

home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC) Empty Re: home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC)

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Cain smiled as he ran with drianna holding her hand "I like your backyard."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Drianna smiled " my dad ahs more metal dropped off every week. it is fun to hit with hammers and make alot of noise. but you can do what youw nat with it."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Cain smirked as the sheets of silver started gathering in a bunch then started forming three chairs "Think you could sell them if you got some cusions on them?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Drianna looked at them and nodded " yea. you could.. tehre flawless cain." she msiled giggling " your really good." she hed up a jar of sliver beads and marbles " this si all i could ever make.. but i used a machine."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Cain laughed lightly "I can make you something. just say and i'll try to make it out of the metal."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:06 pm

driann starte dto think a bit then got an idead " a locket necklace with a image of you insde it?" she giggled and sat down on one the the chairs smiling .
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Cain bit his lip as he sat down on the ground and picked a peice of metal up and watched it as it started froming "I'm not good with small items with detail and hinges."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:14 pm

driann walked over sitting by him " i cna hinge it together." she help up a few small screws and screw driver " im good at that."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:18 pm

Cain laughed as he lifted a silver pendent up from a thin metal wire. The pendant had a design of some type of spiral on the front and back, and it was hinged but the lock on its side was stuck together "I tried my best."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:20 pm

drianna smiled and kissed his cheek " thanks.a nd it looks really good."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 pm

cain blushed abit and smiled "Thanks. You might have to try and pry it open though."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 pm

driann giggled and put it on " nah.. i cna keep it closed for now.. " she then looked at all the otehr metal " theres always metal here so when ever you wnat some more. just come ehre."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Cain looked at her and smiled "Thanks. I could make alot of stuff out of this."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:36 pm

" you cna go nuts on it. More will keep showing up all the time . AN di'll never take the locket off." she smield blushing a little " you know. i really enjoy being aorund you. It's fun. your very kind , and sweet thanks cain." she kissed his cheek again " ir eally like you a lot."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm

cain smiled "Thanks and i like being around you to."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 pm

driann smiled ' oh.. yea... don't be mad.. artemis.. dragged me to teh cheer trayouts.. and i enede up making it " she sighed " but i won't be aorund those stuck uup brats all the time" the giggled and tackeld cain smiling " i'd ratehr be around you."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Cain laughed as he fell on his back "artemis? how did she drag you there? and i won't be mad since you made cheer leading."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm

driann rolel dher yes " that freshamn is stronger than you think" she alughed and smiled " i'm glad your not mad. " she msile dto cain ' so what should we make now cain?"
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Cain laughed "She doesn't seem that strong to me." He then grinned "We? i like that, alot."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm

" oh do ya?" driann giggled msilinga s she teased cian then took the screw driver out " let's build something!" she took out a bund sof pecies of metal and a weliding tourch " hehe "
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Cain laughed as he sat up "Why do you have a weilding torch laying around? what shall we build though?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:56 pm

dranna smield " i like to burn wood . thats hwy." the then welied a few marbles toegether " a puppet for you to control. liek a doll."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Cain laughed as he took the metal ball she gave him and it turned into a little tiny figure "Like this?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:00 pm

driann trune dof fthe torcha nd put it down " yes ." she giggled " tahts neat." she poked the figure giggling " then.. umm.. lets build a tree house of shack back ehr eto od all this in so taht my parnets don't see ya.. " she smiled and pulled out a long rope " i cna make a rop latter and get wood."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:09 pm