Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Erin
    Erin

Goin Home*Babe-Erin* - Page 2 Empty Re: Goin Home*Babe-Erin*

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Erin sighed, "And how do you know everything will be fine, you have never had a baby before...and when I tell my parents I dont want you there, they will say awful stuff about me."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:01 pm

"Well dont go over there.....call em'. i dont want you to even here things that will hurt your feelings..but im coming if you go and your not stopping mr.. i love you way too much to let you face something like that alone." he said and looked at her seriously.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Erin sighed, "If I called them and told them they would burn my stuff and I wouldnt be able to go back, if I go face them at least I have a chance of getting my important things...we will go see them tomorrow ok."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Aamir sighed and looked at her.."okay......how old does your dad look?" Aamir asked her and his eyes glossened. "god i hope everything goes...a bit okay." he said and nuzzled her and sighed holding onto her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:12 pm

Erin sighed and held onto him, "Dad looks about 29 or 30, and it might go ok, dad is more understanding then mom, Mom is crazy.." she closed her eyes and sighed, what do you think the baby will be?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Aamir sighed.."i don know...im guessing a boy.." Aamir said and smiled smelling her belly..."yea...boy." he said and chuckled kissing her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Erin smiled, "I still cant believe this is really happening, I am kinda excited about it. what will we call him?"
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Aamir smiled.."me too....i think we should call him Erick." he said and smirled kissinf her forehead and placing his hand on her belly.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Erin smiled and yawned, "I really like that name, I think it suits him." she closed her eyes and moved closer to him, now that she was feeling better she was tired, to much stress in one night.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Aamir read her bosy and emotion...."Go to sleep babe..." he sai dnad kissed her lip passionately but softly... he wrapped a arm around her and kissed her hair.. before closing his eyes and drifting off.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Erin smiled, "Night babe I love you." she laid her head on his chest and fell fast asleep, she didnt talk much in her sleep this time, she was to scared about meeting her arents to say anything in her sleep
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 pm

"I Love You too Swetheart." he said and slipped away quietly and began snoring as he always did..... he felt Erins go to sleep and he fell deeper into sleep and held her close. he then awoke early in the morning.."Okay babe...get up the quicker we get this over with the more time through out the day we have to get over it." he siad and kissed her rubbing her stomach.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Erin whined and pulled the cover over her head, "nooo I dont wanna get up yet." she kicked her feet and pouted a little bit, "give me like five minuets to prepare myself for them."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:32 am

Aamir looked at her and sighed.. he got up showered and put on some clothes... he kept his shirt off...he akwardly felt trapped when he wore clothes...he had slot on his mind andinsted of acting violently little things urked his nerves...like shirts, open doors, and running water... he always had a nervous breakdown taking a shower. and even when he cooked he almost went nuts to the annoying sound of the eggs and bacon frying on the skillet... he had to cook for Erin she needed to eat...he just prayed she ate..it would have really bugged him if she didnt... he oaced back and forth he then went to gove his dad some meds and he went and got Erin up.."C'mon babe....lets go...i want you to talk to my father before we leave...c'mon.." he said and kissed her.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:47 am

Erin got up and got dressed, "Do I have to talk to him, I dont really feel like being called stupid or dumb agian Aamir." she still didnt feel like eating, she knew he would be upset with her for it but she just didnt feel like she was hungry.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Aamir looked at Erin and then the plate and sighed.. before aggressively throwing the whole plat in the trash and breaking the trashcan. "Yes you have to talk to him....c'mon please..." he said and pulled her lightly to follow him.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Erin growled and tried to pull away, she gave up and sighed, "Fine but if he says one more mean thing to me I am going to leave."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Aamir didnt reply....this mornin just wasnt his mornin....so far so bad...
    he walked into his father room and looked at him..."Dad this is my girlfriend erin.. this my dad... Mr Anthony.

"Hey Erin....ya feelin...okay? I HOpe you two have a beautiful life.....and i already know that baby...is going to be a trip. If m son loves ya then i love ya. You look so much like my wife i makes me. smile.. and sorry about last might....i was a bit upset at Aamir moreso than you. You kow what you two did but your going to have to face it....you guys arent kids anymore. now....I know where yall getting reasy to go..and Aamit im roud of you for going with her...... bu tlike i have said....Life is full of asswhoopins....and as long as your the one giving them im fine....dont let nobody punk you boy, but be resectful..I Love you.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Erin smiled a little bit, "honestly sir I am not feeling very well at all...I am very scared...My parents are not very understanding and I am not sure if Aamir going with me is a very good idea."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:11 pm

"Look girlie...he's goin...now yall best be on the way....i want details later one..hee hee." he said and chuckled...."Go on now.. get out m face!" he said and chuckled.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:21 pm

Erin groaned, "Fine then come on and lets get this over with." she dragged Aamir out of the room, "ok things you need to know, Mom is very violent, when she gets mad she throws things and hits people, Dad spends most of his time drunk so that isnt going to be good either, hopefully he is sober."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:26 pm

Aamit looked at her and nodded....the picture of it all was funny in his head but...he knew it would get pretty tense...."Okay babe lets go..." hse said and walked her to the car and cranked up.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm

Erin sighed as they got closer to the house, she kept thinking about running as soon as they got to the house but she needed to just get this over with. maybe her mother would run out of things to throw.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Aamit stopped the car and got out with Erin and walked to the door..."Well here we go." he said and bit his lip as she opened the door.
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Erin took a deep breath and sighed as she stepped inside, "Mama! Papa! Im home!" she yelled she looked around trying to find them, then her dad came crashing down the stiars laughing. Erin ran over to him, "Papa what are you doing are you ok?"
    Her father laughed and stood up and leaned agianst her, "Its about time you get home, your mother is going to be the death of me, she got into my liquor cabinet and now she is throwing it all at me, there is glass everywhere up there." he looked at the guy who was with his daughter, "Who the hell are you?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:20 pm