Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

3 posters

Watching *Aamir+Erin*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Watching *Aamir+Erin* - Page 4 Empty Re: Watching *Aamir+Erin*

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Jade looked at him and frowned..."You think about it.....add up the days and tap me on my shoulder when you figure it out." she said in her calm but snappy attitude.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:38 pm

Micheal thought about it then went a bit pale and tapped her on the shoulder, "I-Im sorry."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:42 pm

"Dont be.....its.. really not your fault....i'll take 60 you can take 40..." she said and smirked but sighed....she had to be funny right now.. or she'd cry. "But im not sure.. i have to take another test..." she said and smirked..
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Micheal nodded, he felt really bad, he should have worn rotection but everything hapened so fast he didnt think, "then lets go get you another test." he smiled
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 pm

"Im nervous... icant right now...it'll make the day all depressing...." she thought for a minuet...."okay.." she sadin and covered her face.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Micheal hugged her and tried to stay positive for her sake, the word positive in his head scared him and made him laughed a little, "It will be ok Jade, come on lets go."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Jade just wanted to run for the door and sink her fang into something warm..."ugghhh okay.." she said and walked towards and small drug store out side of the mall..."I forgot ask.. why were you just laughing a minuet ago....I am terrified." she said and gave hima innocently, yet bitchy mean, scared, please help me look.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Micheal bit his lip, "Well I was just laughing at something In my head trying to take the fear away, dont be mad at me, I am scared to, but we shouldnt worry till we know for sure ok."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Jade sighed and looked at him.."your right..." she said and let her hair out of the ponytail..he mind was going crazy....she then walked into the store and it got even worse...she felt so crazy and the way people looked at her... she just wanted to hide.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Micheal wished he could hide her so she wouldnt have to deal with this, but he walked with her and glared at anyone who was looking at them the wrong way, then they got to wear the tests were and he felt nervous.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Jade sighed and grabbed the most expensive box, ans hugged Mike before she went to the bathroom... she stayed in the bathroom for a long time and cries. could be heard in the inside.. she didnt want to open the door.. she was so shocked...she was pregnate.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Micheal leaned agianst the door and had his hands over his face, he felt so bad for doing this to her, he was getting ready to teleport in there to confort her but he didnt know if she wanted to see him right now.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Jade continued to cry and she soon got her self together as much as he could abd wiped her face... she slowly opened the door not sure if Mike wanted to see her as well.. and she foreced her self to look at him.."im sorry." she said and looked at him totally beat.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Micheal wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, "Hush now, you dont have to apologize, everything will be ok, I promise, we will figure something out."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Jade hugged him back tightly and pressed her face into his neck. she was so scared...she really didnt knw what to do... but as long as she had michael, as a friend or lover....she would be alright.. and the baby would have a father..who was a great person regardless of the psycho parents it had.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Micheal smiled, "I promise I will be there for you, as long as you want me to, and I will be a good father, I swear I will." he was so scared, but he knew she was probably more scared then he was.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:22 pm

Jade breathed and looked at him and wiped her face..."thanks.. Mike.. god.. lets go get some ice cream... im gonnabe fat anyway...might as well start early." she said and chuckled through what tears were left over and se smirked.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Micheal smiled, "Ok my best good buddy, who hapens to be my babys mama, lets go get some ice cream." he laughed and walked with her out of the drug store
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Jade laughed.. it felt so wierd....like having a baby with your bestfriend..but also with someone you loved. right now they were two people in a wierd situation, that was totally twisted, and not too easy to talk about. Of course Jade loved Mike.. he was her baby's father.. and yes she loved him for there to be more than a friendship.. but her hear was already taken.. and she wasnt sure if it would be set back to her. she grabbed Mikes hand as a friend would and smiled.. she didnt want to be negative.. she didnt want thier baby coming out evil.. and surrounded by total chaos. Jade looked at Mike and smiled.. "We so have to come up with something different then BFF.. more like BFPF Best Friend Parents Forever.. HAhaha" she said and cracke dup laughing with her pretty face and her hazel greenish eyes brightening.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Micheal smiled, "there is that smile that I love so much, and who knows maybe having a baby with your best friend will be fun, your never know."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Jade smiled and blushed a bit.. he had brought out a bit of the stronger feeling she had for him. she smirked and looked at him.."Yea your right... it might be cool...god... but we cant expect more from each other... we gotta keeo everything equal....i keep the baby Monday through Wednesday adn you Thursday through Sat.. and on Sun days we can all hang out." she said and smiled as they walked hand in hand in the mall and sat with each other to eat ice cream people smiled at them and it was plain to see that people thought they were together... but it wasnt that way.. it was a akward Friendship, bestfriendship... and it was truly beautiful.....like taking bestfriends to the next level.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Micheal ignored everyone else around them, he really cared about jade, and he knew that right now they looked like a couple, and it was kinda funny, "That sounds like a plan to me, I will have to get everything set up at my house, my brother is gonna think I am crazy." he smiled
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Jade laughed.. and smiled.."God you so dont even know what im have to pput up with..My dad is like Jade your gonna go to Europe to go to college, and my mom ids noooo you gonna go to New York so you can sing...and when the time is right...im going to be like nooo.... i have a baby to raise.." she said and smirked.. it was her dream to grow up and be this big star.. move back to Hollywood where she was raised but.. it all started to fade away now that there was going to be a baby.. and it was sad... but thats life.. that what you have and make the best out of it...all in all Jade was a truly blessed girl and would never have anything to worry about... finacially, so she couldnt , and wouldnt dare complian.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Micheal smiled, "well my dad will be like, well you screwed up kid, gotta live with it, and my brother will be like, hey man if you start acting better then I dont care but I am not changing diapers." he laughed, "My family is really weird."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Jade laughed and smiled.. "Well that cool....i mean its a good thing our parents arent they im gonna beat you type...goodness.. my dad is going to flip shit when he finds out.. gonn atry to do the whole guilt trip thing.. im fine now.. but gold.. i have so many more tears to deal with before i can actualy walk around people and not care." she said and bit her spoon as it was in her mouth and she smiled. looking at Mike then getting more of her Ice creame

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm