Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

3 posters

wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna*

Cain
    Cain

wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna* Empty wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna*

Post  Cain Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Cain was sitting in the library with the same book in front of him. He wasn't messing with a nickel this time but a steel wire that he would move it like a snake. He Smiled as he coiled it up then made it spring around on the table then make a thin circle and roll across the library table, back and forth.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna* Empty Re: wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna*

Post  Aamir Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Jade walked in and looked at the guy was doing.... she then sent a small spark of electricity to dance around the ring, "Whats going Mover?" she asked and st down in fron tof him eletricity dancing on her hands but still unseen.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Drianna walked it sighing as she saproached vain then looked at the girl thinking as she poked Cain '' hey Cain so what we gonna do today cutie ? '' She asked wife open ingoring the other girl .
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:40 am

Cain made the metal wire go up in the air then disappear into his sleeve "nothing much other mover. I don't think i can ditch today no matter how much i want to. I've ditched to much."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Jade smirked and looked at him... she then looked at the other girl and smiled..."Ditching...my goodnes...just go. But make sure you have a Watcher that can relay you all the stuff you've missed..." she said and Looked at the other girl again.."Cute." she said and smiled.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Drianna looejkd at the gril then sat by cain as she slid a small ball in his sleeve " hey. " she smield as she ahd made him a small ball form metal around her home." cain? ya okay ?" looks ta the otehr girl " cute? who you calling cute?"
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:15 pm

Cain laughed and the metal ball went out of his sleeve and started rolling around on the table "I've never used a watcher and i haven't been caught before." he then looked at drianna "Thanks for the metal."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Jade smiled..."Its not about getting caught...its about getting your work...so that you can become a Senior silly..." she said and then looked a tthe girl..."im sure you'll figure it out." she said and rolled her eyes.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Drianna shook ehr head as she was a bit annoyed by jade.. though most people annoyed her " hey cain. if ya wnat tehres a new shipment of you know coming to my plcae tromarrow to let ya know."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Cain looked at her confused "No i don't know." He then looked at jade and looked away back at the metal ball floating above the book
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:14 pm

"Well you two...I gotta run...See you at Tryouts Drianna..and buy cutie pie.." Jade said and rubbed Caines head softly before walking out of te Library...
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

she sigehd and walked ouita s well muttering things-
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Cain blinked as to what just happened but he closed his book and put the metal marble away. he then got out of his chair and put the book away then started walking after drianna.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Jade walked down the hall and wentto her locker putting her book away and grabbing her purse... she was singing to herself and smiled as she began to think of Holly Wood.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Driann walke dto a patch of grass and sta down as she yanwed abit.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 am

Cain smiled as he sat down next to drianna "hey. How are you?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:56 am

Dirann leaned on cain smilinga dn yawning " tired.. very tired."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 am

Cain smiled and rested his headd gently on hers "You should sleep then. I'll say you were sick and had to go home."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:36 am

driann held on to cian lightly " no.. cause i want to be next to you cain. i Don't want to head home..plus if i miss pratcice.. jade will be pissed..."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:39 am

Cain smiled "sleep right now then and if someone comes by i'll wake you up."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 am

driann nodded lightoly closing her eyes as she held onto his left hand smiling. " okay.." she muttered lightly as wella s drianna fell into a light sleep smiling the whole entire time.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 am

"Sorry to disturb the litle cuddle time but Praticing is staring Early..we have a few people who couldnt make it ontime to tryouts...soo were a little behind. Cutie.. we have to go..." Jade said and looked at Drianna before winking at Cain and laughing on the inside.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:55 am

Cain nudged drianna gently "Time to get up."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Dirann was nudged as she groaned " no... not now.." she slid downe rh ehad landing on his left leg as she continued to sleep.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Jade smiled and looked at her..."As always Drianna cute...but i'll see you later....rest up well you'll be needing it more than the rest." Jade said and smiled she said and walked off wanting so badly to just bring over a thunder storm and drenc Driana wet.. but Cain was there and he did nothing to her....she had no issues with him.

Last edited by Aamir on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 am