Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC)

Cain
    Cain

home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC)

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Cain nodded "Alright then. I'll go find a good tree."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC) - Page 2 Empty Re: home home *Cain* thread 3 (MC/AC)

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 pm

she got upa nd wheeld a bwheelbarrel with wood and the rope " lead the way."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Cain smiled as he got up and started walking into the woods "I can actualy lead this time."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:37 pm

driann walked beside him pulling the large waggona nd kissed his cheek " you like leading?"
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:58 am

Cain shook his head "No not really. i prefer to be with myself or you now."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:08 am

Dirann msiled and kissed his cheek again " same ehre cain." she then stopped a a nice thick tree hat had a good sort for even brances and put the barrel down as she grabbe dthe long frope climbing up the tree like a monkey then sat on a branch tieing teh rope securly and tugged on it " there."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 am

Cain laughed as he looked up at her "would you like me to send you some wooden planks up?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 am

driann smiled " yes and one of the metal sheets frist though.. " she pulled a a bolt gun smiling " no powers this time." giggled.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 am

Cain laughed and went and got a metal sheet. He then grabbed onto it with one hand and started climbing the tree with his feet and free hand. "Here you are." he said as he sat down on a branch diagnol from her and held the metal up to her.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 am

Drinan blinked " woah.. thatw as quick . and dman cain your strong." she smiled as she placed it down the sat on it bolting it to the tree going around ithe trunk in a circle " tehre now we have a steady flat surface. wanna do it all meatl or have wood in it"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 am

Drinan blinked " woah.. thatw as quick . and dman cain your strong." she smiled as she placed it down the sat on it bolting it to the tree going around ithe trunk in a circle " tehre now we have a steady flat surface. wanna do it all meatl or have wood in it"
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 am

Cain stood up and lifted himself onto her tree branch then sat down "We should do it all wood besides the roof. I could find some shingles."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:39 am

driann nodded has she grabbed some wood like a cowboy would grabb a cattled and pulled it up " okay. bit we have to pit metal around the wood on the inside so rain wont seep in."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 am

Cain nodded and stood up as he jumped to another branch "what shape is the tree house going to be?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 am

driann " all the awy aorund the trunk so circular.. and then in a couple days when my dad gets more stuff in we cna add a square room to it." she smiled as she startaed to set the wood in place and seal it there.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 am

Cain got some wood and pulled some nails out as he took a hammer out from one of his belt loops and started hammering the wood on the tree "Why do you get shipments of metal anyways?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 am

Drianna shurgged " no idea.. its all my dads.. he old takes a few sheets of the sliver and leaves the rest." she said as she hammered a bit as well then pulled more up as a half and hour wnet by as then were finshed ammering the wood as it stood bout 8 feet up as the were in anotehr brach and she bolted some more metal down smiling " alright.. in thin all we nee dto do is get some glass more metala nd shingles." she smiled to cain.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 am

Cain smiled "I can get some shingles. Were are we going to get glass though?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 am

driann got out of the tree " my place.. i thinkw e have some shingles tehre too.. my dad won't know what happened to it all.." she wheele dthe barrel back hom putting the shingle sin frist then some more wood glass and asome metal with the glass on top as sh ethen grabbed some sprea blankets and curtins form insides " alrightly." were set.."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:59 am

Cain jumped out of the tree and followed her some what confused "will he blame you for it."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Driann laughed " mroe ikehe will blame the raccons.." she rna off with the barrel twor dthe tree smilinga s she was having fun.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Cain laughed as he ran back with her "The racoons?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 pm

driann smiled ' my dad thinks raccons and gangs take it.. eh.. i don'tr elalyc are.. its pay back for that whip he has." she climbed back up and pulled up the windows carefullt then pull out sealer and nailels with a bolter and she tratered to put the windows in place , then put metal sheets up around then to form a wall betereend the wood and house. then she put some wood sheets up to make it more like a walla nd keep the heat in and cool in. " there.."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Cain climbed the tree and smiled "No powers were used to make it either."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 pm

driann put the curtain up then kissec ain " sorry. i had to do that" she smiled blushing a little and giggling " yea.. its a oringal.. and no unique traits were used just the old fashion way."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:11 am