Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

3 posters

New Job *Open*

Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

New Job *Open* - Page 2 Empty Re: New Job *Open*

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:14 am

Jay easily pulled out and followed hte speed limit to the steak house. The radio played some old rock band softly in the back ground. Jay didn't talk much in the car neither did Ana. Jay just thought that was her type. Shy and quiet. When he pulled up to the steak house. He got out nad opened the door for Ana.
    " And here we are."

the car
    New Job *Open* - Page 2 Cool_Tops_for_Hot_Cars_Pict
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 am

"Thank you" She said getting out of the car and smiled. She looked at the resturant and wondered how good it was.
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:24 am

Jay lead the way and held the door open for her as she walked in. When they reach the host waiting. The young women lite up. " Hey Jay. How are you today?" She asked, " I'm just fine Rebecca, and how are you?" Jay asked wit ha smile. " Just fine." She responed, " The usually seat?" She asked. Jay put his hands together like he was praying. " Thank you Rebecca." He smiled as she showed them to a booth by the widow far off on one side.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 am

"Your regular here?" Ana asked softly as they reached their booth. She was hungry and couldn't wait to eat or talk about the morning she had
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:27 am

" how you guess?" He asked as the waiter came and take there orders. " I'll have what i always have Jake." He told the man. " And the lady will have...
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 am

"the same thing" She said softly as the waiter disappeared "Well, they know you by name"
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:34 am

" Okay i come here every now and again." Jay smiled. He took off his leather brown jacket and placed it in the rest of theseat and got settled. " So tell me what happen on your first day?" He asked as he folded his arms and placed the mon the talbe and pplace his chin on his folded arms.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 am

"It was horrible." She said softly. THe only reason why was because of one student was horribly annoying
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 am

Jay stared at her a for a minute and started to laught a little. " Yeah he said rubbing his eye. " It was like that for everyone." Jay told her " At least no one tried to let loose a whole pig farm in your room." He said with a laugh. "But go on." He told her he wanted to hear her story.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Maria smiled as she escaped the loudness of her gym class and decided to go to this steak house she heard was good. she pulled up and sighed wen she notec there were more people than she expected inside. she grabbed her purse and pulled down hre shirt, ad went inside.. she looked around and saw Jay and smirked when she sat alone.." Aww you two are cute....you should ask her out." Maria said sarcastically, and mentally inside of Jay's head as she smiled and greeted the waitress that cam over.

___Maria's Car___
    New Job *Open* - Page 2 A3586fa2ef7c758f08b93fbaba6a002a
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

Jay was stopped whathe was doing hwen he smelt Maria's scent. Then when she sent him a mental message. He smiled aqnd sent one back, " Yes we would be cute together... but i want you, and i know we would be hot together." He put on a smirk as he listin to Ana. He knew thathim and her won'tgo that far. He from the very beginning he just wanted to be her friend.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Maria smiled and shook her head...."Oh really...Well impress me, and i'll think on a future that involves us." she said and smiled as she ate her food and siped her drink.
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Jay waved Jake over and whisped in hsi ear and nodded over to Maria. Jake smiled and nodded and disappear in the back. Jay just smiled and turned his attention back to Ana. Afterfifteen minutes Jake came back over to Maria with one of there most extoic and best and not to mention not so easily bought drinks. An very old bottle of wine . Jake placed the bottle in a ice bath and poured her a drink, and said, " Complants from Jay. He said enjoy and call him." He said as he placed her wine glass on top of paper wit hhsi number on it and left.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Maria smiled and blushed...."I guess the english teacher is smooth." she siad and smirked to herself.."I guess i should start thinking hansome." she said and smiled and sipped the wine..."Thanks." she said to Jake and smiled.
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Jay smiled a grin, " Don't forget dead sexy." He said wit ha playful wink telling her he was joking.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Maria laughed and blushed for the irst time she had in a while... she looked over her shoulder at him and winked.... then continued to eat and drink the wine he got her slowly.. loving it.
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Jay beamed knew he gotte to her. He shook his head to focus back on Ana and her story.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Maria kept eating until she finished and purposely flung her hair send a gust of wind to intoxicate Jay. se smiled and took the bottle with smiling, and leaving hesitantly, but happily.. besides she had kids she had to get back to.
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Jay smile grew as the wind brought Maria's scent to him and hit him hard. He had arely enough control to stay seating there as Maria left.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm

"You can go with her... I don't mind" She said as she noticed the way that he was acting.
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 am

Jay shook his headno. " Nan i came here with you, and i'm dying to listin to your tale."
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:19 pm

She finished her story and looked around. She didn't know what to say at the moment. SHe was wondering about the new teacher...
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Jay listen as Ana told her story. " It seems that you've have a chuck full day, and it's half way done." He smiled as Jake came back wit hthere food and placed it on the table with there drinks with a enjoy nad he went back to serving other tables. "Ah he it is." Jay smiled as he looked at the food.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:34 pm

She smiled as she talked. "I swear my whole first class was just like John Bender off of Breakfast club" Ana said this before taking a bite of her food. "This is good"
    Dante Chase
    Dante Chase

Post  Dante Chase Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Jay smiled he remeber that movie as he cut int ohis food and took a bite into it. " I know, that's why i keep coming back." He smiled as he took another bite into the food.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:22 am