Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

Dreaming (Crhis.. only)

Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Dreaming (Crhis.. only) Empty Dreaming (Crhis.. only)

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 pm

Bella sat on the ground as she had her stech book outa nd was drawing what she say a tall male.. blonde hair blue eyes she wote the word shioter 10:08 then she word reader as she continue dto draw ehr eyes dazed on thempaper as she muttered things intensely. afterward shse looked ta the time "10:08.."
    Chris
    Chris

Dreaming (Crhis.. only) Empty Re: Dreaming (Crhis.. only)

Post  Chris Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 am

Chris had been walking around trying to find something to do when he came across a girl sitting on the ground. he walked up behind her and kinda smiled when he looked over her shoulder and saw what she was drawing, it looked just like him, "your pretty good."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:32 am

Belle looke dyup at chris ' your not gonna rip up my booka re you? like those other chnagers did.." she held the torn peices of a picture in ehr hand. it ahd been why she had ran out here.. trying to ditch those boys. then she looekd ta him " your names chris right? 16.. Sophmore.. Forks high... I'm Bella... 16... freshman.. forks high... " she looke dta him as she held her sketch book close " i'm a watcher.."
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Chris smiled, "Yes my name is Chris and no I will not tear up your book." he was really upset about those changers bulling her like that. he held out his hand to her, "Here get off the ground Bella, pretty girls like you should not be on the ground."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Bella took Chris's hand and stood up sighing '' a pretty stupid watcher girl '' she said and smiled to Chris '' why arre you put here? I'm the frist watcher in my fmaily so I'm not very good '' she said admiting the truth .eveyone else in her family we're chbagers inculding her deceased brother .
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Chris smiled, "Oh I am sure your not stupid, and being a different is good as well, I am just walking around trying to forget things."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:14 pm

bella smile dto chris " your relaly sweet chirs..a nd thanks.. but why ar eyou trying to forget may i ask?" she looked up to him a little as she wasa bit shorter.
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Chris sighed, "Well its kind complicated, I usually dont talk about it with people but for some reason I can stop talking to you." he smiled and showed her the necklace that said Christianna, "This belonged to my sister, she was murdered a year ago."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:24 pm

bella frowned , as she looke dta the necklac e" i'm really sorry.. i8 know how you feel.. My brotehr dies.. two days ago.. he was a senior.. god.. i wish he never got in a fight with that bitter gang.. " she sighed and looked down " tahts why ic ame ehre.. plus.. today.. some people ripped up the only picture i ahve lefta nd all my drawlings of him.."
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Chris frowned, "I want you to take me to these people, cause I am going to teach them a lesson, no body should treat someone like that, and I am sorry about your brother."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:33 pm

bella sighed " no.. it's fine chris.. it was onlyc ause my brother wa sin tehre clique.. and he was killed.. it doesn't bug me that much."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:48 pm