Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

In the gym, Doing nothing *Jade*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

In the gym, Doing nothing *Jade* - Page 2 Empty Re: In the gym, Doing nothing *Jade*

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:24 pm

"you dont have to be nosey.." she said and walked over to him kissing him gently sending a jolt of electricity into his body as her lips touched his...she pulled away from him and opened her eyes.... "my turn cutie.." she said and took the ball happily.
    Nikki
    Nikki

In the gym, Doing nothing *Jade* - Page 2 Empty Re: In the gym, Doing nothing *Jade*

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 pm

He smiled and handed her the ball. He was wondering about the electricity thing but didn't ask.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Jade smiled and went to shoot the ball she accidentaly missed and looked over to him and smiled..."YESS!" she said and laughed walking over ot him and wrapping her arms around his neck, and looking into his eyes..."you know what to do!" she said nad smiled.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:33 pm

He smiled at her and lightly kissed her, eventually pulling away. He looked into her hazel eyes and smiled once again. He barely knew her and yet He was kissing her.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Jade smirked and looked at his eyes.."I love your eyes..." she said and smiled handing him the bal rather agressively..and playfully. "Soo lets add more to this game... if i miss you kiss and i tell you something about myself. I missed so here it is.. i love to sing and im rich." she said and smirked.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 pm

"Ok." He said as he got the ball and shot. He made it but he wished that he didn't
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Jade smiled and too k the ball she then shot and missed again almost on purpose." c'mon you know what to do!" she said smirking knowing that this kiss was going to be more passionate then the rest.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm

He smiled and kissed her, glad that she had missed. He wondered what she would tell him after the kiss.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:57 pm

"I Am a Persuading Mover who controls lightning and the weather.." she said and smiled.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:00 pm

"Interesting" He said as he grabbed the ball and attempted a shot, he missed. He looked at her and smiled.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Jade walked up to him and kissed him stcking her tounge in his mouth and squeezing his hips.. she then let him go hesitantly and looked at him.."spill the beans." she said and smirked.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:07 pm

"I'm a reading Nibbler" He said softly looking at Jade and smiling. He was hopeing that she would leave him because of that. Like other girls had...
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Jade smirked and looked at him.."That explains everything she said and rubbed his smooth skin. "Wanna go to my place and talk..im getting hungry and i refuse to eat the food here!" she said and smiled
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:24 pm

"Sure" He said softly and looking at her. He waited for her to lead the way to her house.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Jade smield at Jackson and grabbed his hand. they walked out of the building together and she headed for her car. "I like to go fast!" she said and smirked as she started her car up before she even got inside.

In the gym, Doing nothing *Jade* - Page 2 2007-Hamann-Lamborghini-LP640-Blue-
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 pm

"Nice" He said as they got to the car and he got into the passenger seat. He waited for her to get in.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Jade got in and smirked.... she fixed her make up and all and looked at Jackson and ZOOOM she went speeding off and turning wildly, and zipping around.. she then hit the highway and sped up going way to fast...she laughe d and rolled down her window sticking her middle finger out the window at someone who beeped the horn at her!.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Jackson laughed when she did that. He smiled as they eventually got there. He tried to read her mind but couldn't. He couldn't figure out why
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Jade smiled and zoomed around luckily not getting stopped. she then made it to her house and screetch stopped.."Here We Are!!" she said cutely and smiled...

In the gym, Doing nothing *Jade* - Page 2 House2
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:49 pm

"Wow, this looks better than piece of crap apartment I live in" He said softly as they both got out of the car. He opened the car door for her and offered her his hand.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Jade took his hand and smiled..."Gentleman...thats cute!" she said and heldonto the hand and walked towards the door. "oh and you knw the nest part about this place is....Its mines..not parents..nothing.. im so throwing a part next week." she said and smiled.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 pm

He smiled and looked into her eyes as they got to the door. "I'd love to come" He said before kissing her softly.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Jade smiled happily nad kissed him back as she pulled him into the house ad kept kissing him.. she smield and pulled herself off and det her purse down before pulling he clothes off" Sorry Jackson...but when im home... im not to fond of clothes...i have blind fols if you dont wanna look she said and laughed removinh her shirt and letting her platinum blonde hair fall down her back.. she then took off her pants ans shoes wearing nothing but her under garments which happend to be see through except her bra.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 pm

"I don't mind." He softly said before lightly kissing her again. He looked at her body, she looked amazing
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Jade kissed hisback and took her clothes to her room and began walking to the ichen.. in here sweetness" she said and smiled as she began to cook.... and blasting Lady GaGa Music.."You know people tell me i looks just like her!" she said and laughing

*LoL*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:27 pm