Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

5 posters

Cheerleading Tryouts*Open*

Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Cheerleading Tryouts*Open* Empty Cheerleading Tryouts*Open*

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Jade her gay friend David, and her other friend Selena walked behind her and they went to the Gym.. When they went in Aamir was there shooting hoops alone before going out onto the field fr practice.

"Aamir.." Jade said and sat at a table.. with her other two friends that would help her judge.

"Jade...." Aamir said and sighed still shooting hoops.

"As Much as I'd love to watch you..play around..and all...we need the Gym floor." she said and twisted her pencil in her hand watching him intenively biting her lip and smirking.

"Sure Whatever..." He said and and walked out dribbling the ball and going to his locker.

"UGH..He gets on my nerves....Gotta love him though!...Hmm so wheres the little twirps..hope they're ready for Hell." Jade said and smiled before peoplestarted coming in.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Cheerleading Tryouts*Open* Empty Re: Cheerleading Tryouts*Open*

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Artemis had a good grip on Drianna's arm as she pulled her into the gym, "Come on I am not doing this alone, I dont see why I m having to drag you in here, your are a junior, you shouldnt be scared, I am a freshman, I am the one who should be scared."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 pm

Drianna looked at Artemis " one.. beacusepoeple don't know i can do gymnatsics and the cheer leaders captin is a stuck up brat." she tried to get free " aww come on artemis.. " she sighed " fine.. i'll try out with you.. and no you should be scared of me not me scared of you. I'm an upper calss man.." she giggled a bit.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Jade sat inand heard The two girl outside the gym. Aamir looked at them and chuckled...."good luck..." he said and smirked.
    Jade sat in her seat and smiled...she was talking to her friend who was a watcher and she had got the scoop onwho was coming.. and when they entered her smiled widened.
    Nikki
    Nikki

Post  Nikki Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Nikki stayed outside of the gym, still debating wether or not to do this. She had never done anything like this, mostly due to her being painfully shy.
    annabelle rain
    annabelle rain

Post  annabelle rain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:10 pm

annabelle peered into the gym. "Ugh I cant believe i am about to do this." Annabelle strolled into the gym with a face that could trick anyone. She turned to face the panel of cheerleaders.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:12 pm

driann looke dta jade getting free form artemis and did a back tuck . then moved as she did a front one into a a round off then added 3 whips and a full then sat down ehr arms crossed " done!" she then looked ta jade remeber her.." its you!" she pointed at jade " form the libary."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:20 pm

"Yeaa Its Me Now you see why i said cute. I May be a bitch...but i know talent when i see it! You've made the team....NEXT!" Jade said and smirked.. her Pencil in the air like she was control things.

David smirked and got up... he walked over to Drianna with a smile..."GIRRRLLL you did the damn thing! Go Head! Hmph!!" he said as he switched and rolled his eys at Jade... he sat down beside her and gave her a high 5... before be began talking.."Whats up? Okay one thing.....Jade is a bitch,,but shes really sweet...dont let the make up fool you..... in every pretty girl thers a soft side. finding it is just hard as hell with her.... I've known her since 6th grade...roll with me and you'll be fine... okayyyy" he said and crossed his legs.
    annabelle rain
    annabelle rain

Post  annabelle rain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Annabelle saw drianna and david pass by her. She rolled her eyes and steped up to the panel
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Drianna muttering thinks then looked at david " thanks... Onething id didn'tw nat to amke." she glared at jade a bit then sighed " artemis.. your at blame for this when it come sto expalianing to my parents" she smirke dthen looked ta david " haha.. funny... she doesn't look like she ahs a soft side." she shooke ehr ehad " she looks like a stuck up lil brat that gets verythings he wnats to me." she looek dta david " um.. okay?" she was confused with teh roll with me cause diranna was more of a loner unless artemis was aorund.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 pm

David was a reader.."Look girlfriend i aint got no problems with Artemis...you can habg wth her all you like but if yo have problems come to me i'll staighten it out, and like i said dont worry abou Jade......for now. just dont miss any practices. For The love of GOD dont miss any practices." he said being the dramatic Diva he was.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 pm

" i'll try not to miss any then.. " she shook ehr ehad then laughed " okay.. i'll go to ya if anything happens ." she laughed still " i'll give jade a chance.. buts he better not mess with cain. I really like him." she looked at dvaid playing with the metal locket on her neck "a lot."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Jade looked at the girl infront of her..."Dont do anything stupid...." she said and gave a count for her and turn on the stereo so she can tryout...

David looked at Drianna.." giiirlll puhleaase....Jade aint worried about him. I dont think anyway. Ha...last tim i check home girl wasnt even over...Big Daddy." he said and laughed..
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:40 pm

Driann smiled " good. im glad.. but whos big daddy david?" she wante dto know.. she was very courius.
    annabelle rain
    annabelle rain

Post  annabelle rain Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm

"I wont do anything stupid" annabelle smirked and tapped her foot in rhythm to music on the count of five she started her routine. Round off Round off Back handspring back hand spring, Tuck tuck tuck cartwheel Roundoff back hand spring back hand spring tuck twist and for good measure annabelle added a twist right before she dismounted from her routine. just as i rehearsed she thought as she did cartwheels back to the front

"You like?" she asked jade with a smug look on her face
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:09 pm

"I Like alot!" Jade said and smiled..."Me you talk after tryouts...." she said and smirked.
    "And you better show up.....I can already see whats gonna happen.." Selena said looking at her..
    "Did i ask you to say anything?" Jade said and looked at Selena
    "Whateva" Selena replied.
    "Next!" Jade then replied rolling her eyes..

"You dont know...GIRL...Is this Fine piece'a man the Jade dumb ass messed around and lost..Aamir DeVaughn Quarterback...real pretty eyes brown hair. Mmmm mmm mm" David said and smiled.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:16 pm

Artemis sighed and started to feel really nervous all of a sudden, the fact that she was the youngest girl in the room didnt help her much either. she shook her head and snapped out of it, she knew she could do this, it would be easy. she walked to the table and took a deep breath, she started off with a round off then did a front flip with a half twist he routine continued with a few other move and she ended in a perfect spilt. she got up breathing a little hard but a smile was still on her face.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Jade looked at her and smiled..."That was so good... like the hair by the way! NEXT" Jade said with a smiled and watched the another begin trying out.."OMG Please spare me....no no no....i told you the same last year...NEXT" she said and covered her face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:36 pm