Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

2 posters

I Hate Gym*Artemis*

Erin
    Erin

I Hate Gym*Artemis* Empty I Hate Gym*Artemis*

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Erin sighed as she ran laps around the gym, it was raining outside and the teacher was being lazy so it was either run laps or play basketball, of course Erin choose to run laps, most girls would say that it was an excuse to check out the guys on the other side of the gym but Erin already had a guy she liked. she slowed down a little as she felt someone coming up behind her.
    Artemis
    Artemis

I Hate Gym*Artemis* Empty Re: I Hate Gym*Artemis*

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Artemis caught up with the girl and smiled, "Hey mind if I run with you?" the girl seemed to have a cool vibe about her and Art like that, she looked at the guys watching them run and a couple were staringin their Direction, "Dont look now girl, but that guy is totally checking you out right now."
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Erin laughed, "No I dont mind as long as you keep up and dont drool over the guys." she looked over at the guys and sure enough she was being some dudes eye candy, "I could really care less what those brainless morons over there are looking at, and you shouldn't either, your a freshman right? those guys wil eat you alive if they get the chance, they are all seniors, they love to hit on Freshmen girls."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Artemis laughed, "Girl, they can hit on me all they want, that doesnt mean I am going to let them get away with anything, and why dont you care if they hit on you, you already got a guy? I am Artemis by the way."
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:29 pm

Erin smiled, "My name is Erin, and yes I do sorta have a guy, he makes those guys over there look like children." she laughed and grinned
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:31 pm

Artemis smiled, "Is he what you would call cute, or is he freakin fine? does he have any guy friends he migt be able to introduce me to?
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Erin laughed and stopped running to take a break, "I didnt choose him for his looks Artemis, I choose him for the way he acts...But I think he is the hottest guy in school."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Artemis smiled, "I might have to meet him then, just to see for myself." she linked her arm with Erins, "You dont mind right, if I take a look at him I mean, its not like I would try and take him from you."
    Erin
    Erin

Post  Erin Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Erin laughed a little bit, "No I dont mind if you look at him, but if you touch him or make a move on him I will kill you, and I am not joking."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post  Artemis Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Artemis laughed, "I would never do that, not to my new Best friend, hey you wanna ditch the rest of the day and go shopping with me?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content