Forks High

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you didnt believe in is here....and is copying your homework....and is staring you in the face. Welcome To Forks High School

3 posters

wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna*

Cain
    Cain

wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna* - Page 2 Empty Re: wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna*

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Cain sighed as he sat drianna up again "You'll need to wake up soon."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna* - Page 2 Empty Re: wanting to ditch *aamir, drianna*

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 pm

drinan sta up yawning " i'm up i'm up.." she then looke dta jade a graoned ... thinkining: snob. as she then smile dto cain hugging him tightly .
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 pm

Jade smirked and rolled her eyes. she then looked over her shoulder.."up so soon?" she asked and chuckled as she walked to the gym.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Cain looked at drianna "What did she mean you'll need more rest then the others?"
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:42 pm

drianna sighed " no idea... but snobie better stop.. before i get relaly mad.. and won't throw any tumbling for her."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:46 pm

"ooh scared.." Jade said and laughed as a long black bot of lightning smacked the ground and shook the earth and the sky crackled.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Cain frowned "nice job, I think a freshman human just saw that. Aren't we meant to keep it more of a secret then that?" he said calling over his shoulder to jade
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 pm

"they didnt see me do it... my arms are crossed" she said and smiled then it began to rain...."This is the cover up......secret safe" she said and smirked letting the rain fall and let it repell from herself Cain & Drianna..
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:24 pm

riann sighed " jade.. you shouldn't do that at shcool.. peopel will start to figure it out." she held on to cain sighing.
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Cain looked up at the sky "It could work. it would have to be a quick rain though."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Drianna smached ehr forhead " just a second ago , it was all sunny.."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Jade laughed at Drianna and Jade's eyes turned black and the clouds slowly drifted away and the rain slowly stopped.. "c'mone Drianna as mmuch fun s raining on your parade is...we have to practice for a tournament 2 months from now.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:39 pm

rianna sighed " oka okay jade.. i'll be tat pratice.. i promise.. yessh.." she shook ehr head " artemis will pay for making me try out."
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:40 pm

cain laughed as he got up "Don't kill anyone. i still can't beleive she got to you though."
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Stood up slowly after cain " artemis.. is one tough strong cookie.. the lil freshman is taller than me also.. iw as at a disadvange.. plus she could have picked me up easilya dn carried me in there.."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Jade smiled.."Thats what i like to hear...Bye Cain!" she said and chuckled as she diappeared. from the two and went into the gym to get started.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 pm

riann ksised cian deeply then followed jade "... ughh"
    Cain
    Cain

Post  Cain Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Cain laughed "Live through this and we'll ditch tomorrow." he then turned around and walked away.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Jade waited in the Gym for Driana and when she walked in Jade snapped..."your a minuet and 1 second late... dont let it happen again..." she said and smiled before walking over ot the team..."Okay everyone ....now that we have a spotter who just couldnt be here on time we can actually get started. everyone 4 laps around the gym Drianna 8 for you." Jade said and eyes her. and began dunning with everyone.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:18 pm

driann looekd ta jade " excuse me.. but i might be a gymnast.. but guess what hunny.. you don't stop your snobie attaitude.. you don't get anything out of me. and i have done competive cheer before.. i know how to make a winning team.." she streached then leaned on a wall looking at jade " i can play this game as well."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Jade smiled evily and appeared infront of her and her eyes turned black..
    "you and that little attitude is so cute.. but when the team runs you run.." Jade placed her hand on Drianna's hand and her veins urned black...."feels good doesnt it.. do as i say and you wont burn to death..." Jade said aking control of Drianna's body using her Persuasive powers. "It doesnt have to be like this...i can either the bitch that will screw your life...or the bitch that you have to deal with only in school. Your choice....i love both. now run." she said and Drianna began running along with Jade and the other cheerleaders.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:35 pm

drinna growled at jade a bit as she ran but she didn't like to run ." bitch.." she muttered to jade as she looked at her.." do this again.. i swear i will do something you wont like.. to cost your the frist place trophie.."
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Jade looked at Drianna and smiled,,"Bitch?.....Drianna i know your more creative than that." she said and made drianna run as if she was a puppet on strings. Jade only made Drianna run 4 laps like everyone else. "Look heifer...be happy im in a good mood. Now c'mon everyone line up and lets go over the routine..Davi on my count.. 1 2 3 4..." she said and begn doing the routine with large group of cheerleaders behind her.
    Drianna Brown
    Drianna Brown

Post  Drianna Brown Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:52 pm

driann got annoyed as she was doing it "... " she thought to ehr slef this stuff is amature..a nd stupid.. god.. as she then sighed and kept doing it.
    Aamir
    Aamir
    Admin

Post  Aamir Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:13 pm

A reader looked at Jade and smiled..."C'mon up Drianna lets how much you can benefit to the team!" she said Drianna smiled at competitively and smirked... not hard feeling strictly helping the team... Jade brought drianna up and let her show the team what wasnt amature...."go ahed the floor its your cutie." she said and smirked kowing what she was thinking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:28 am